You may not think about it often, but your nails are constantly growing and changing. In fact, there is a lot of activity happening inside your nails right now!
The nail bed is the living tissue that lies beneath the nail plate. It is responsible for producing the keratin protein that makes up the nail plate. The nail matrix is a specialized area of the nail bed that is responsible for the growth of the nail.
As the nail grows, it pushes the old nail plate forward. The old nail plate is eventually trimmed or filed away.
In addition to producing keratin, the nail bed also contains blood vessels and nerves. These blood vessels nourish the nail and help to keep it healthy. The nerves provide sensation to the nail, which helps to protect it from injury.
If you want to keep your nails healthy and strong, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure to eat a healthy diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. These foods will provide your nails with the nutrients they need to grow strong and healthy.
Benefits of Non-GMO, Vegan and Gluten-Free Nail Serum
- Non-GMO means that the ingredients in the serum have not been genetically modified.
- Vegan means that the serum does not contain any animal products.
- Gluten-free means that the serum does not contain any gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, rye, and barley.
Apply the serum to your nails and cuticles once or twice a day. Massage the serum into your nails and cuticles until it is absorbed.
- Keep your nails clean and dry.
- Avoid biting your nails.
- Use a nail file instead of a nail clipper.
- Wear gloves when you are doing chores that can damage your nails.
- Moisturize your nails and cuticles regularly.
Your nails are an important part of your body. By taking care of them, you can help to keep them healthy and strong.
- Can help to improve nail growth
- Can help to prevent brittle nails
- Can help to reduce ridges in nails
- Can help to make nails more shiny
- Can help to protect nails from damage
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.