Makeup idea for that natural glow
•First Aid Beauty coconut skin smoothie priming moisturizer.
• Covergirl clean fresh skin milk in shade 520 Fair
• Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour palette light
•physicians formula dewy blush elixer in gorgeous peach
• Lancôme translucent Setting Powder
• benefit brows
• Kylie Cosmetics highlighter in shade Sunday Brunch
• Colourpop Nude Mood palette shades Au Naturale and Bear to Wear
• Urban Decay pressed eyeshadow space cowboy
• KKW beauty lip liner in Nude 0 and lipstick in Nude 1
•Milk Kush Mascara
•Morphe brushes and luminous setting spray
•Lips topped with Kylie gloss in Crystal
Questions and answers on applications:
1)How do you like the clean milk foundation? Been tempted to try it.
It’s good for a very LIGHT coverage look, like above said it’s good for evening out skin tone but not very build-able and doesn’t cover blemishes well.
Using a sponge to blend it looks absolutely incredible and so subtly glows and blended well with concealer on the times I’ve needed the extra coverage.
It also has kind of a weird scent but not bad enough that I won’t use it.
Overall IMO worth it for a drug store foundation.
2)I got the same foundation! The scent is definitely weird, like sweet milk. How do keep it from pilling? I’ve tried a couple primers with it to no avail.
Definitely apply with a damp sponge, and for a primer I’d use a more moisturizing option.
Also try lightly setting your problem areas immediately after using a loose powder.