To stay in shape requires few easy fix, applied consistently to get better results which you always dream off.
What is the best way to stay in shape?
- I drink 2 liters of water everyday. People underestimate its effects. Drink water helps boost your metabolism, cleanse your body of waste, and acts as an appetite suppressant. Also, it stops retaining water, leading you to drop those extra pounds of water weight.
How to stay physically fit?
- I go to the gym twice a week. I enjoy exercising because I’ve found the right workout for me. I don’t lift weights because I think it’s boring (just my personal opinion). So I do boxing and strong by Zumba.
Fun ways to stay in shape
- I walk everyday. My goal starts from a minimum of 10 000 steps per day. I avoid driving whenever I can.
Workouts to stay in shape
- I swim once a week. It’s a complete exercise and a knockout core and muscles workout. Also, it’s very beneficial for the back and the right posture.
What you can do to stay in shape?
- I don’t really follow a diet. I just pay attention on coordinating my meals. Example: If I’m going to eat a pizza for dinner, I’ll have a very light lunch with salad. If I eat pasta for lunch, then I’ll eat meat for dinner. Also, carbs are important! You just have to moderate the portion size, but never cut them out.
How do you stay in shape with age?
- I’ve stopped comparing myself to others. Every body is different and that’s magnificent! Don’t focus on your flaws but enhance what you have!
In a nutshell, as my grandad says “an excersise a day keep the belly fat away!”
My gratitude to Ms.Kiara Bay of Foscari University at Venice for her valuable tips.