Are you aware the symptoms of Dysgraphia?
1. Trouble forming letters shapes.
2. Tight,awkward or painful grip on a pencil.
3. Difficulty following a line or staying within margins.
4. Trouble with sentence structure or following rules of grammar when writing.
5. Difficulty organizing or articulating thoughts on paper.
6. Pronounced difference between spoken and written understanding of a topic.
Kindly share this post with others, if you found any value.
Related articles and videos on child development and best parenting tips:
1.Tactics for knocking anxious in child out of the park
2.Date Ideas With Kids Which Helps to Bond Better!
3.Effective Solution to Make Child Behind You Stop Kicking Your Seat
4.How Can I Help My Obese Daughter to Lose Weight?(Proven Solution)
5.Is Father More Protective Towards His Daughter Than His Son?
6.How Can You Stop Your Teenage Daughter Getting Pregnant?
7.The Sooner You Know Worst Foods for Kids The Better
The Sooner You Know Worst Foods for Kids The Better