How about having some tasty recipes for your lunch or dinner or parties?
Recipe 1- Brownie crinkle cookies
*RECIPE POST* 😋
BROWNIE CRINKLE COOKIES
120gms – Castor Sugar
90gms – Brown Sugar
2 – Eggs
1tsp – Vanilla Essence
200gms – Dark Chocolate
110gms – Butter
120gms – Flour
10gms – Cocoa Powder
1tsp – Baking Powder
1/2tsp – Coarse Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together, leave aside to cool.
3. Beat the eggs, castor sugar and brown sugar together for 5-8minutes till pale and fluffy.
4. Add in the vanilla essence and mix again.
5. Mix in the slightest cooled chocolate and butter mix.
6. Fold in the sieved flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into the egg and chocolate mix.
7. Add in the coarse sea salt and mix.
8. Scoop out the cookie with an ice-cream scoop or a large spoon and place on the baking tray. Make sure to leave ample space in between as these cookies will spread a lot.
9. Sprinkle some more sea salt on top of the cookies and bake in a pre heated oven for 12minutes.
10. Take the baking tray out and shape these cookies with a large cookie cutter and let it cool down slightly on the tray itself and then transfer to a wire rack to let them cool down completely.
Recipe 2 – Stuffed zucchini
Stuffed zucchini: a delicious dish ready in no-time!
250g (1 cup) Ground beef
200g (1 cup) Breadcrumbs
20g (1 tbsp) Tomato paste
Salt 4g (1 tsp)
4g (1 tsp) Pepper
5g (1 tsp) Chilli flakes
Olive oil 30g (2 tbsp)
60ml (1/4 cup) Olive oil
15g (1 tbsp) Butter
500ml (2 cup) Tomato sauce
4g (1 tsp) salt
In a bowl put the ground beef, add breadcrumbs, chopped onion, tomato paste and spices. Pour some olive oil and mix. Peel and cut the zucchinis. Take out the middle and stuff them with meat mixture. Cut the potato into slices. In a pan pour some oil and put the potato slices. On top of them place the stuffed zucchinis.
In a pot put the butter and add some oil. Add tomato sauce and mix.
Pour the sauce on top of the zucchinis. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes. Serve.
Recipe 3 -CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN 🍋
Recipe by @healthyfitnessmeals 🙌
8 Boneless skinless chicken breasts about 2 lbs.
2/3 bunch fresh cilantro
zest of 1 lime
3 Tbsp lime juice about 2 limes
3 cloves garlic chopped
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
Combine all the marinade ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse until it forms a smooth mixture.
Add chicken breast to a large freezer-safe sealable bag, followed by the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal it tightly. Now gently press to the marinade around the chicken cutlets to coat well.
Allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to overnight. Marinating overnight will enhance the juiciness and flavor of the chicken.
Next, brush the grill or a heavy-bottomed pan with some oil and heat over medium-high heat. Place the marinated chicken breast onto the hot grill.
Grill without moving them around, about 5 minutes on each side, or until charred and cooked through.
Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve with lime wedges if desired.
Recipe 4 – CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN 🐔
Recipe by @tasty.c 🙌
INGREDIENTS: for 4 servings
4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs⠀
2 teaspoons salt, for the chicken⠀
1 teaspoon pepper, for the chicken⠀
1 tablespoon oil⠀
3 cloves garlic, chopped⠀
½ onion, diced⠀
1 tomato, diced⠀
2 cups spinach⠀
2 cups heavy cream⠀
1 teaspoon salt⠀
1 teaspoon pepper⠀
½ cup grated parmesan cheese⠀
2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped⠀
Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper.⠀
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.⠀
Place the chicken thighs skin side down in the skillet and cook for about 13 minutes to crisp up the skin. Move the chicken around from time to time to ensure it cooks evenly. The skin should be hard to the touch.⠀
Flip the chicken, then cook for about another 15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from pan.⠀
Add the garlic and onion, stirring until onions are translucent. Stir in the tomatoes and spinach until the spinach is wilted.⠀
Add the heavy cream, salt, and pepper, bringing to a boil.⠀
Add the Parmesan cheese and parsley, stirring until the sauce has thickened slightly.⠀
Place the chicken back in the pan, spooning the sauce on top of the chicken.⠀
Recipe 5 – Chicken corn soup
Chicken Corn soup! Perfect for this time of year. I like making this as soon as the kids start with their sniffles and sneezes.
All you need to do is-
1 whole onion
3 inch chunk of ginger
1 whole head of garlic
Saute on high for ten mins in 3 tbsp oil
1 tbsp whole pepper corn
salt to taste
1 whole chicken
And fill the put to the top with water
Pressure cook for 60 mins
Drain the broth into a new pot and add-
1 can of corn
Shred the chicken and add it back in
Whisk 2 eggs and stir continuously as you pour it into the broth.
I like to garnish with soy sauce, vinegar and jalapeños right before I serve. ENJOY!!
Garlic king prawns🧄🍤🥦⠀
➡️To marinate ⠀
🔸1 tbsp chopped Garlic ⠀
🔸1 tsp chopped Ginger ⠀
🔸1/2 cup soy sauce ⠀
🔸1/2 cup orange juice ⠀
➡️Main ingredients ⠀
🔸1 Whole head Broccoli cut into florets
🔸500 grams peeled prawns (shrimps) deveined and cleaned
🔸Salt to taste
1️⃣Mix together all the ingredients for the marinade. Use 1/2 of the marinade to marinate prawns. Leave for 20 minutes.
2️⃣Heat up a wok or a pan. Pour the left part of the marinade over the broccoli. Stir fry it for about 5-7 minutes. Remove broccoli from the pan. ⠀
3️⃣Place prawns on the am and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Add cooked prawns to broccoli florets, stir well and serve! ⠀Credit: @food.english.kids
Recipe – 7 Chicken Adobo
Get a leg up, chicken adobo. Easy weeknight meals begin with a great pair of legs lathered up in Filipino adobo. Get the full screen version on Tangi, link in bio!
HOW TO MAKE IT
2 packs legs – sear on all sides
Add the following:
Sauce: .5c each soy sauce, vinegar, can add .5c coconut milk if u want creamier
Spices: whole garlic unpeeled, 2 smoked Thai bird, 2T whole black peppercorn, 2 bay leaves, 1t sugar
– Cover and simmer 20m
– Turn legs and simmer covered for another 20
– Remove lid and simmer for a few min to thicken sauce.
– Serve over rice!
Recipe 8 –
CHICKEN 🍗 FAJITA SWEET POTATO 🍠 SKINS
2 sweet potatoes
½ red bell pepper, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
½ green bell pepper, sliced
½ onion, sliced
1 chicken breast
3 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, divided
For the fajita seasoning:
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Using a fork, poke holes down one side of each sweet potato. Microwave for 3-5 minutes, or until softened. Let sweet potatoes cool before handling.
3. Next, cut sweet potatoes in half and carve out the centers, leaving a small rim around the outside of each “boat.” 4. Place sweet potato boats on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Add the bell peppers and onion to the other side of the baking sheet. Drizzle in olive oil.
5. Next, mix the fajita seasoning ingredients together. Season the boats and veggies.
6. Add chicken breast on top of the veggies, drizzle in olive oil and add additional seasoning.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165˚F/75˚C. Let cool for a few minutes.
8. Shred the chicken with 2 forks and mix together with the veggies. Fill up sweet potato boats and top with mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake for 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
10. Garnish with your favorite toppings (we used guacamole and cilantro).
Recipe 9 – Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
– 2 cups AP flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp onion powder
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1 stick cold unsalted butter
– 1/2-1 cup cheddar cheese
– Handful of freshly chopped parsley
– 1 cup buttermilk (you can use regular milk if you don’t have buttermilk)
– 5 tbsp melted butter
– 1 tbsp garlic powder
– 1 tbsp parsley
Recipe 10 – Chocolate brownies with condensed milk fudge
I’m the type of girl who looks at her food like it’s the only person in the room – especially if that food is brownies!
Sharing my ultimate chocolate brownies with condensed milk fudge! It’s a super quick, simple recipe that’s fun to make and tastes ridiculously good! If you make them, don’t forget to tag me because honestly nothing makes me happier – Can’t wait to hear what you think! 🙌 Make sure you this post for your holiday season too! Oh and Bake them thick or thin, however you desire, I can promise you you’ll be in heaven either way! Here’s the Recipe:
Condensed Milk Fudge:
1 tin of Condensed Milk
300g white chocolate
1 TBLS vanilla extract
150g salted butter, chopped
¾ cup Vegetable Oil
1 ½ cups White Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
¾ cup Plain Flour, sifted
½ cup Cocoa, sifted
1/3 tsp Baking Powder
A pinch of Sea-Salt
Begin by preheating your oven to 180°C/350F and line a brownie/slice tin with baking paper, set aside.
To make the condensed milk fudge, simply mix all the fudge ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat for roughly 5 minutes until it’s combined and has turned a light golden colour. Set aside.
For the brownie, In a large bowl whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Sift the remaining dry ingredients into the wet mixture, and fold until silky and smooth.
Dollop a few spoonfuls of the condensed milk fudge onto the base of your tin and pour half of the brownie batter over the top. Add large dollops of the condensed milk fudge, again, and gently swirl the fudge into ripples using the back of a knife (or skewer). Repeat this process until all the mixture has been used.
Bake for 25-30 mins. Baking time will vary depending on your tin size – larger tins (for thin brownies like mine) bake faster and smaller tins that bake thicker brownies may take a little longer. Bake until only moist crumbs remain on a knife when dipped into the brownie. ENJOY! 🍫✨