How to develop social-emotional activities at home?
Nurturing social and emotional activities at younger age is crucial for overall wellness to your child’s growth.
1. You can convey stories with emotions which a child needs to learn through toys. Children always relate to it better that way.
2. You can always involve your children to work on solutions related to household work. This cultivates the habit of working on solutions instead of living miserably with problems.
3. Bed time stories is the magic time to share beautiful moments with your children by asking them what they will do in each situation which will nurture their thought process to address solutions.
4. Involve your children to do house chore from the early age which will make them understand the true value of responsibilities to grow into better human being and to have more happiness.
5. Board and outdoor games helps children for better co-ordination of their limbs, improves their grey cells, help them to be a team player to focus better and to know the importance of improving skills.
6. Explain to children what to anticipate step by step at each situation especially while travelling which will help them to handle the situation with better awareness.