Is the fat burning soup diet a real thing?
Firstly, liquid diets aren’t the best because chewing and breaking down food is an important part of feeling full. Also, no foods are inherently “fat-burning”.
In addition, if you do lose weight on this diet, it will be because of a calorie deficit (just like any other diet) and anything drastic will not be sustainable long-term.
With that being said, soup can be an easy way to get in healthy nutrients (as long as it’s homemade, of course). A simple vegetable soup can be a great way to start a meal, for instance. But it shouldn’t be the only thing you eat for days on end. (No one type of food should be— health resides in variety!)
Fad diet like cabbage soup won’t work.
Having said that, soup recipes mixed with various vegetables and other nutrients can produce desired results which will give necessary energy, at the same time burn fat from the body without affecting the muscles and bones.
370 soup recipes have been designed by a licensed dietitian with carefully selected natural fat burning ingredients. They can help to speed up people’s metabolism and burn calories naturally.
Best of all, these soups are very tasty. Some of the list of recipes are mentioned below to give you an idea.
– Fat burning creamy dory pumpkin soup
– Fat burning cream of pumpkin soup
– Fat burning hearty Italian pasta soup
– Fat burning stir fry vegetable noodle soup
– Fat burning cream of broccoli soup with salmon
– Fat burning bacon and sweet corn chowder
– Fat burning salmon and miso noodle soup
– Fat burning cream of broccoli soup with low fat bacon and croutons
– Fat burning carrot and ginger soup with yogurt
– Fat burning Tofu Miso soup
– Fat burning parmesan cauliflower soup with low fat bacon
– Fat burning pea soup with ham and croutons
– Fat burning cream of broccoli soup with chicken
– Fat burning delicious ham and potato soup
– Fat burning cream of pumpkin soup with chicken
– Fat burning apple and berry soup
Click here to get more information and enjoy your weight loss journey.